Working on the video team and production team to provide creative innovation that helps to communicate the gospel and supports the vision of City First Church through video and production.
Church Online Pastor
- Available to film and edit videos.
- Available to Video Direct for services that include but are not limited to; First Wednesdays, Staff Vision Days, Funerals & Special Events in the Chapel.
- Assist with tasks as assigned by the Senior Visual Artist.
- Available to teach the Media Practicum for City First Leadership College as needed.
- Attend ministry staff meetings, Creative Team meetings, and Staff Vision Days at the Spring Creek location.
- Available for special events; Freedom Conference, Easter, Christmas, Original Conference, Men’s Event, Thrive Conference & Marriage Events.
- Called to use your creative skill set in ministry
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Collaborative, flexible, goal-driven personality
- Grit and emotional resilience
- Strong, proactive work ethic
- Portfolio illustrating a wide variety of design solutions
- Good communication skills
- High level of organization for keeping schedules for all aspects of production
- Fast turn-around project completion
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Davinci Resolve, Google Docs, Google Drive as well as email
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator