people decided to make jesus the leader & forgiver of their life
people went public with their commitment to follow Jesus through water baptism.
men, women, Youth, & Young Adults encountered god at all of our conferences
first-time attendees that filled out a connection card
people chose to grow deeper in their faith through starting your journey
of those people decided to follow jesus
families are being impacted by the ministry of champions club
kids and youth, each week, are learning about God’s love and how to follow jesus
City First Church is a place of generosity and life-change because of people like you.
Year-End Giving Opportunity
As we head into 2018, with faith-filled hearts, would you pray about how you could give to see more lives changed in the next year?
Here are a few reminders as you prepare your 2017 Year-End gifts:
- If you would like your gift to be included on your 2017 Giving Statement, it must be received at a City First Church location, online, or postmarked by December 31, 2017. The City First Church offices will be open until 5PM on Sunday, December 31 to accept your walk-in gifts.
- With Online Giving, you can give quickly, schedule your giving, and easily track and update your giving at www.cityfirst.church/give.
Gifts given online must be received by 11:59 PM on Sunday, December 31.
- You can also text to give by texting any amount and keyword to designate your giving.
Spring Creek: Text ‘100 TITHE’ to 815-569-4400
Cape Coral: Text ‘TITHE 100′ to 239-214-2484
Gifts given by text must be received by 11:59 PM on Sunday, December 31.
- If you would like to give above your tithe, you can specify where you would like to give: Hope For All, First Gift, Missions, Champions Club, God Behind Bars.
- Your 2017 Giving Statement will be available online beginning January 10, by logging in to www.cityfirst.church/give. Giving Statements will also be mailed out by January 30 as well.
- To ensure you receive your statement quickly, please log in to www.cityfirst.church/give and confirm your address is correct.
If you have any questions at all, we are here to help! Call us at 815-877-8000 ext. 205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for all that you are doing to invest in changed lives!
The City First Church Generosity Team